What’s in Baby’s Hospital Bag
Following yesterday’s post on What’s in My Hospital Bag, here’s what I have packed and ready to go the hospital for Baby T.
I am using the Mima changing bag that I received with the Mima Xari pushchair, which comes with a changing mat, bottle holder and dirty nappy bag. I left the bottle holder out for now and will be bringing the changing mat and plastic bag (for Baby T’s dirty laundry) along to the hospital.
I’m very happy with the Mima Xari changing bag – it’s great quality, very practical and roomy inside with plenty of pockets.
What’s in Baby T’s Hospital Bag
So here’s what’s been packed away – I’ve included a couple of extra outfits for Baby T to be on the safe side! I love the Frugi newborn kimono bodies – the fabric is super soft and the style looks so easy to put on and comfortable to wear. The rest of the baby clothes I’ve packed away are mostly from The Little White Company and John Lewis. I stocked up on a bunch of basics from the John Lewis Baby range – including muslin cloths, scratch mitts and basic bodysuits.
- Sleepsuits – The Little White Company [similar here] and John Lewis Baby Teddy Sleepsuits
- Bodysuits – Frugi Newborn Kimono Bodies and John Lewis Baby Short Sleeve Bodysuits
- Hats – Mamas & Papas Welcome to the World Hat and John Lewis Baby Knotted Hat
- Scratch Mitts – John Lewis Baby Scratch Mitts
- Booties – The Little White Company Essentials Jersey Booties
- Cardigan – Baby Gap V-Neck Button Cardigan
- Blanket – The Little White Company Cellular Pram Blanket
- Swaddle – Aden + Anais Night Sky Muslin Swaddle
- Wet Wipes - WaterWipes Baby Wipes
- Nappies - Naty by Nature Babycare Diapers
- Muslin Cloths – John Lewis Muslin Squares
- Pacifier – MAM Perfect 0+ Soother
All packed and ready to go!
On the next Baby Buys post, I’ll go through where I’ve been shopping – online and in person – for the rest of Baby T’s wardrobe. We’ve been buying a mix of newborn size and 0-3 months to start off with. I’ll also post my favorite picks from the latest collections – I’ve really been looking forward for the Autumn/Winter collections to come out so we can start shopping around for some knitwear and outerwear!
Posted on September 6, 2013, in Baby, Pregnancy Essentials and tagged Aden + Anais, Baby Buys, Baby Products, Changing Bag, Frugi, Hospital Bag, John Lewis, MAM, Mamas and Papas, Mima, Nature Babycare, The Little White Company, The Organic Pharmacy, WaterWipes. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.